OpenGL 3.3 issue AGAIN!!

Comments

5 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Brad,

Please send us your PC info to support@skylum.com. We will help you to resolve the Open GL issue. 

• Press the Windows logo key + R.
    • Type msinfo32 in the dialog box that opens and hit Enter on your keyboard.
    • In the window that opens, make sure you have System Summary highlighted on the left.
    • Click File > Export.
    • Type the name of the file and save it somewhere where you can easily find it

Thanks in advance!

Comment actions Permalink
    Brad Donaldson

Hi, Angela .... have done as you requested and emailed the info to you. Thanks for helping me out.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Brad,

Thanks! Our support team will be in touch soon via email.

Malcolm Dillaway

I have just purchased Luminar2018 installed it and had same issue removed and downloaded older version so I could use it, not happy with this, need a resolution. Did they come up with a fix?

Angela Andrieux

Hi Malcolm,

Unfortunately, the OpenGL 3.3 requirement is here to stay for the foreseeable future. Using this technology has allowed us to move the Windows platform to near parity with the Mac version both in terms of performance and functionality. If you are not satisfied using the earlier version and are unable to upgrade your hardware, please email us at support@skylum.com and request a refund.

Please sign in to leave a comment.