Latest Version: Aurora HDR 2018 1.2.0 (5042)
What’s new in Aurora HDR 2018 for MacOS?
- IMPROVED Faster opening of RAW-files. You can now open raw files much faster thanks to improvements in our RAW engine. This means a faster initial merge and an overall speed boost.
- IMPROVED Batch Processing. You can now export to several file formats including new options for PDF and JPEG-2000.
- IMPROVED Preset Management. You can now install new Aurora HDR presets by merely dragging and dropping them on the App icon in the Dock. Get some new presets here to try out (https://aurorahdr.com/marketplace?product=aurora_2018_main_mac_presetpopup).
- IMPROVED Language Support. Better support of German and Japanese localizations.
- NEW Loupedeck Support. If you own a Loupedeck control surface, you can use it to edit right inside Aurora HDR. Use physical controls for a hands-on approach to image editing. Learn more at http://www.loupedeck.com.
New Camera Support
This recent update supports the following new cameras:
- Canon EOS 3000D / Canon Rebel T100 / Canon EOS 4000D
- FujiFilm X-H1
- FujiFilm X-A20
- FujiFilm X-A5
- FujiFilm X-E3,
- Olympus E-PL9
- Panasonic DC-GF10 / Panasonic DC-GF90
- Panasonic DC-GX9 / Panasonic DC-GX7MK3
- Panasonic DC-TZ200 / Panasonic DC-ZS200 / Panasonic DC-TZ202 / Panasonic DC-TZ220 / Panasonic DC-ZS220 / Panasonic DC-TX2
- PhaseOne IQ3 100MP Trichromatic
- Sony A7 III
Please sign in to leave a comment.