Current Version/Release Notes for Aurora HDR 2018 (Windows)

Comments

3 comments

Mike Hardisty
    You should also add
    1. Top and Bottom Filter Windows version still not fixed
    2. Still no ability to use Plugins for Windows version
    Comment actions Permalink
    Kenny Stuck

Just updated my version of Aurora and like every update from you I am getting the little window that keeps telling me "There is a new update" and prompts me to update to the new version. I have already updated it! I am running Windows 7. I can never find any link to fix this. I am always uneasy when your updates come out because it's always the same problem. This is so aggravating. Now what???

Julia Kot

Hi Kenny,

I'm sorry to hear that. Please send us the following info to support@skylum.com:

1. The screenshot of the Aurora HDR 2018 folder's properties. 

Like this one: http://prntscr.com/jxlyag 

2. Do you have any anti-virus on your computer? Please provide us with its name. 

3. Information about your PC.

• Press the Windows logo key + R.
    • Type msinfo32 in the dialog box that opens and hit Enter on your keyboard.
    • In the window that opens, make sure you have System Summary highlighted on the left.
    • Click File > Export.
    • Type the name of the file and save it somewhere where you can easily find it and attach this text file to your reply to this email.

4. See if you can provide us with an error log following the instruction below.

1) Right click on This PC (My Computer) > choose Manage

2) In left part of the window (Computer Management) open Event Viewer > Windows Logs > Application >

3) In the list that opens find the last two entries "Application Error" and ".NET Runtime." Select them and in the right part of it choose Save Selected Events.

Then send us these events files to support@skylum.com.

Please sign in to leave a comment.