Latest Version: Aurora HDR 2018 1.2.0 (2114)
What’s new in Aurora HDR 2018 for Windows?
- NEW Faster opening of RAW-files. You can now open raw files much faster thanks to improvements in our RAW engine. This means a faster initial merge and an overall speed boost.
- NEW White Balance Tool. A new White Balance functionality and eyedropper tool have been added to the HDR Basic filter. This makes it easy to remove color cast issues in an image. Changes to White Balance are now also stored in History states to make choosing an Undo level even more accessible.
- NEW Batch Processing. Windows users gain the useful Batch Processing tool (also available in the Mac version). This makes it easy to select a large project or several images or brackets and develop them all at once. You can also save custom job settings to reuse later.
- NEW Renaming Layers. For all new layers, you add to a document (except for the original or merged image) you can choose to assign a custom name. Just double-click on a layers name to edit it. This is a great way to organize adjustment and image overlay layers in your project.
- NEW Advanced Layer Controls. Advanced controls for layers are just a click away. When you activate a layer and right-click on it, you’ll see controls for essential options like hide, delete, duplicate, blend, and more.
- NEW View Menu. This menu helps you control how an image is displayed. Choose magnification level, adjust the background color, evaluate image clipping and more. Additionally, new keyboard shortcuts speed up your workflow when it comes to viewing an image and other useful details.
- NEW Image Transformations. You can now flip a layer on its horizontal or vertical axis. Layers can also be rotated 90˚ as needed for compensating for camera rotation. You’ll find four new commands in the Image menu.
- NEW Full-screen Preview. Want to check out your image with no distractions? Just press the F key to see your image full-screen and hide all of the panels and toolbars.
- IMPROVED Quick Preview. To see a toggle between the After and Before states, just press and hold the \ key. This invoked a Quick Preview to better judge the changes made to a photo.
- IMPROVED Preset Management. Custom preset packs are now correctly sorted making them easier to find in the Preset Browser. Additionally, try the drop-down menu for User Presets to rename, delete, export, or locate any custom User Presets.
- IMPROVED Tone Curve. As you adjust the Tone Curve, you can quickly judge its effects with an easy to use a histogram. This makes it easy to evaluate changes to shadows, highlights, and midtones.
- IMPROVED Image Exports. You can now choose a custom location as well as a name for all exported files. Just select File > Export and specify exactly where to save the file and other options for the file format, naming, and quality. The embedded EXIF metadata is also handled better to preserve essential image details.
- IMPROVED Language Support. Quickly change the language used in the application directly from the File menu.
New Camera Support
This recent update supports the following new cameras:
- Canon EOS 3000D / Canon Rebel T100 / Canon EOS 4000D
- FujiFilm X-H1
- FujiFilm X-A20
- FujiFilm X-A5
- FujiFilm X-E3,
- Olympus E-PL9
- Panasonic DC-GF10 / Panasonic DC-GF90
- Panasonic DC-GX9 / Panasonic DC-GX7MK3
- Panasonic DC-TZ200 / Panasonic DC-ZS200 / Panasonic DC-TZ202 / Panasonic DC-TZ220 / Panasonic DC-ZS220 / Panasonic DC-TX2
- PhaseOne IQ3 100MP Trichromatic
- Sony A7 III
Please sign in to leave a comment.