Organizer for Aurora HDR?

Comments

5 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi M Becker,

As of now, there are no plans (that I am aware of) to have an organizer tool in Aurora HDR. However, Luminar and Aurora work VERY well together and I think that symbiosis between the two apps will only get better once the digital asset manager is released. As for previewing Aurora images, I can't confirm that quite yet, but we'll be releasing more specifics on how the DAM works very soon.

Comment actions Permalink
    Peter Marxen

Ah, cool. Why not present the specifis now?

Denis Kotsee

We're planning on making Luminar a platform for all image editing, including Aurora, in other words, when we have the DAM in place, you'll be able to invoke Aurora from Luminar - the image previews and everything else is going to work exactly the same for both apps. We're not presenting the specifics now because we're still working on them. We're going to make the release date for the DAM public soon, and all other details will follow soon.

Peter Marxen

If you will release the DAM soon, why are the specifics not final? You develop software without having final specs?

Denis Kotsee

Maybe if you could be more specific about which specifics you're interested in, I could be more helpful. Please note that I might not have information about all the features because I'm not a developer, or I might not be able to disclose some information yet due to NDA.

Please sign in to leave a comment.