Upgrade from 2019 to this year 2021

Answered

Comments

5 comments

Kate Williams

Hi Joe, 

Please note that this is essentially the same product. Aurora HDR 2019 got a free update with some minor tweaks and its name was changed to Aurora HDR. Hence, its version became 1.0.0.2550. 

Please contact us at https://skylum.com/support to request a refund for your duplicate purchase. 

Comment actions Permalink
    Jon Bish

Lack of support for this app is not a real good look y'all... CR3 files are still not supported from 3 years ago...

Tim Horne

I will not longer be purchasing anything from Skylum due to their lack of support. They say they still support their product but then turn around and say all their resources are dedicated to Luminar. I would not have bought Luminar 4 and continued to support them had I known their change in direction before purchasing. 

Jon Bish

Well... I believe they are a small company and are overwhelmed by bugs in their releases... It should not take 2-3-4 weeks to fix a .net issue, a memory leak, add camera file support etc. I think the owner/management needs to focus on stabilizing and bringing up to date all software being sold right now before approaching others for more money/purchases... Someone got the marketing strategy all kind of messed up... Ill give them a chance to fix known issues from 3 plus years ago till now... But if want more business/money from myself... Support will have to be guaranteed and put above anything else... The program does well when it works... The average consumer will spend on products that work, by extremely lagging support, you will loose customers... If cannot support previous versions/apps within adequate time frame... This is a doomed venture... Just my thoughts...

B Marchant

I would suggest reporting this bad business practice to your local attorney generals office consumer protection division. Lack of support is one thing but selling software they know does not work is another. People have been complaining for years that the Aurora software does not work with CR3 files but they keep selling it without warning.  If you made a purchase and go beyond the 30 days refund then good luck to you.

Please sign in to leave a comment.