Answered

Comments

4 comments

John Aldred

Numerous typos as I am so angry

Comment actions Permalink
    Austin Miller

Hello John,

I am sorry to hear about this inconvenience.

Could you please send us the crash logs?:

1. Reproduce the issue.
    2. Press the Windows logo key + R.
    3. Type eventvwr in the dialog box that opens and hit Enter on your keyboard.
    4. In the window that opens click the triangle next to Windows Logs on the left. A directory tree should open.
    5. Click Application in the directory tree. 
    6. In the main part of the window find the two topmost entries marked with Error named Application Error and .NET Runtime.
    7. Hold CTRL and click your left mouse button on each entry to select them both.
    8. Right-click on any of the two selected entries and click Save Selected Events.
    9. Name the file, save it, and attach it to your email to support@skylum.com.

Here is the video tutorial on how to collect logshttps://www.loom.com/share/d7d8325cb83b4539a0a2dae3ebf286f6 

John Aldred

I did send the logs but did not get any help.  I have since updated to the latest version and this will not run at all.  I get a splash screen displaying for about a minute and then the program appears.  As soon as I edit and touch an adjustment the program crashes.  I cannot be bothered to waste my time any more with this unless you have some way to guarantee that this will run in Windows 10.  I would regrettably remove this program and I would like a refund.  I have not managed to enjoy Luminar ai since it was released.

Markus Zell

John, you must be really angry about that behavior...

Can you check my finding to a similar problem, maybe it helps for you as well? https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/4404455505426

Let me know how it worked.

Please sign in to leave a comment.