Problems with new Imports

Answered

Comments

8 comments

Kate Williams

Hi Steffen,

Sorry for the inconvenience! 

That's a known issue that our team is fixing right now. We were able to determine that it happens after major macOS Big Sur updates, and our team is working on a fix that will prevent the catalogs from being corrupted. We'll ship it in the following update. 

Meanwhile, please click File > Catalog > New to create a new catalog. The import should be performed properly there. 

You'll be able to revisit your current catalog via File > Catalog > Open (recent)

Comment actions Permalink
    Janne Kiviluoto

I'm seeing this too. I really hope that as soon as this is properly fixed there is also tooling available to combine all the extra catalogs created to access new images.

Steffen Wolff

When will this problem be resolved. It's still there and it's very annoying. I paid for a working program ...

Helena Carter

Hi guys,

For now, as much as I'd want to, there's no ETA for the fix as of now, however, if you encounter this problem again, please, ensure to reach us via https://skylum.com/support so we could report all the cases. This will surely help provide a fix quicker.

Steffen Wolff

The problem is still there. I can no longer use Luminar. That can not be true! I paid for it! I can't create a new catalog every time, only when I want to upload and edit a folder with images.

Katherine Nelson

Hi Steffen Wolff,

Could you specify if you are using Luminar 4 or Luminar AI?

Steffen Wolff

Hi Katherine,

I‘m using Luminar 4 on a Macbook Pro with OS Big Sur.

Katherine Nelson

Steffen Wolff,

Please reach our support team via https://skylum.com/support and we will assist you with this issue.

Please sign in to leave a comment.