Comments

17 comments

Helga Hufflepuff

Hello Joe Love,

I'm terribly sorry for the problem you had. Can you please kindly collect a crash log and share it with us?

Here is how to do so:

1. Reproduce the issue.
    2. Press the Windows logo key + R.
    3. Type eventvwr in the dialog box that opens and hit Enter on your keyboard.
    4. In the window that opens click the triangle next to Windows Logs on the left. A directory tree should open.
    5. Click Application in the directory tree. 
    6. In the main part of the window find the two topmost entries marked with Error named Application Error and .NET Runtime.
    7. Hold CTRL and click your left mouse button on each entry to select them both.
    8. Right-click on any of the two selected entries and click Save Selected Events.
    9. Name the file, save it, and attach it to your support request on this form: https://skylum.com/support

Look forward to hearing from you.

Comment actions Permalink
    Jon Bish

Constant random crashes since latest update when editing any sky features... Where the software is pretty good... The constant issues really are a turn off... Getting tired of being a guinee pig for shotty testing etc before releases... Hard to refer this to anyone with all the issues, Aurora HD lack of camera/file support... List could go on for quite a while...

Grant T

CRASHING CONSTANTLY IN WIN 10 - PLEASE RELEASE PATCH ASAP!

Helga Rowles

Hi Jon & Grant, 
    Our support agents will reach to you via email asap.

EMMANUEL FIANDINO

Crash permanent. Le support m'a contacté mais n'a pour l'instant pas de solution à mon problème. 

Permanent crash. Support has contacted me but has no solution to my problem yet.

Rajan Kannan

Hello skylum Team, 

I'm also facing the crashing of the app on my win 10 laptop. This never happened to me till now. Now after i spent last 3 hours editing my pics and tried to export all the pictures it started to crash. I tried restarting many times , updated all drivers nothing seems to help.  

Can you pls help me ?  

Jon Bish

Specs up to par?

Rajan Kannan

Yes. I have a good specs laptop. My config is Intel i7 with 32GB RAM. I have been facing problems with Luminar since this morning. It was working well so far for me. Its very frustrating as I needed to complete my edits and export all my pictures to be delivered. Pls help to resolve this issue for me. 

Helga Hufflepuff

Hello Rajan,

I'm terribly sorry to hear about the issue you encountered. We would need to investigate this problem. Can you kindly submit a support request via https://skylum.com/support ?

Please, do not forget to include the crash log, which will show us the right direction:

1. Reproduce the issue.
    4. In the window that opens click the triangle next to Windows Logs on the left. A directory tree should open.
    6. In the main part of the window find the two topmost entries marked with Error named Application Error and .NET Runtime.
    7. Hold CTRL and click your left mouse button on each entry to select them both.
    8. Right-click on any of the two selected entries and click Save Selected Events.
    9. Name the file, save it, and attach it to your support request on https://skylum.com/support form.
    Rajan Kannan

Hello Team, 

Any solution for this problem?  Its so frustrating with these crashes. Its totally unusable . I have sent the error reports last week and till now no response from your team.  All my edits in the catalog, I cannot complete my work.  occasionally the Luminar AI opens, i'm able to edit a few pictures. The moment the catalog is opened the crashing starts again.  Can you explain what's going on ?   

Helena Carter

Hi Rajan Kannan

I see that you never reached out from the email you have your Community Forum account with. Have you sent the logs my colleague Helga has requested to us?

Rajan Kannan

Hello Helena,  

I have sent the requested logs 10 days back and also followed-up twice with your team. So far no responses yet.  There are so many posts since last 4-5 months on the forum about the crashing issues but none of them have any solutions.:-( 

Agatha Winter

Hi Rajan,

I've got in touch with our support team and they confirmed that they haven't received any mail from you since May 15. Please, drop them a message with your event logs directly at support@skylum.com. Hope to hear from you soon!

Rajan Kannan

Hello Agatha , 

Thanks for your message. I checked my sent item emails. I sent the logs on Nov 7th.  I have again sent the logs few mins ago. Pls check them & help me to resolve my issues and i have many edits pending. I need to do batch processing. Once I try to open the catalog to do batch processing, the Luminar AI starts crashing and never opens again. :-(  Thank you . 

Helga Rowles

Hi Rajan,

I can see now that your first email was sent to a no-reply email address, that's why we didn't receive it. Your latest email did reach us, thank you! We will get back to you asap.

Lawrence JT

Hi, any resolution to the crashing issue? 

Anastasiia Moore

Hi Lawrence JT,

Could you please send us event logs? It will help us to find the reason why the app is crashing on your computer.

1. Reproduce the issue. 
    8. Right-click on any of the two selected entries and click Save Selected Events.
    9. Name the file, save it, and attach it to your support request at https://skylum.com/support

A video tutorial on how to collect logs: https://www.loom.com/share/d7d8325cb83b4539a0a2dae3ebf286f6 

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Please sign in to leave a comment.