Luminar AI window pops up when starting Windows 10 computer

Answered

Comments

10 comments

Roy Blackwell

I saw the same behavior. I believe Skylum added Luminar AI to the 'start up' apps, probably to help speed up loading time. You can go into your start up app settings and disable Luminar AI from starting when you first turn on your computer.

Comment actions Permalink
    Agatha Winter

Hi Robert,

Please check how to change which apps run automatically at startup in Windows 10 here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/change-which-apps-run-automatically-at-startup-in-windows-10-9115d841-735e-488d-e749-9ba301d441e6  

Wil IJpelaar

Luminar spacescreen can also be seen briefly here when windows 10 starts up.
    But why?
    When you start Luminar  it takes a long time for it to start?

Brian Delaney

This topic is marked as answered. However the OP's question was never answered "why was Luminar AI put in the start up in the first place?".

Anastasiia Moore

Hi Wil IJpelaar!

I'm terribly sorry to see that your question was unanswered! It is unusual for our team, and this should never have happened.

It seems that some programs may have triggered the app to launch at startup, as our Skylum team didn't implement this functionality.

Anastasiia Moore

Hi Member!

Thank you for bringing our attention to it! We definitely did not mean to leave the question unanswered. 

I responded to the message above, kindly see it.

Wil IJpelaar

Thanks for the explanation I will disable Luminar in Windows Task Manager/Startup

John Lindsay

This problem has just started to happen on my computer at start up. I've done everything listed above, but the problem still is there.

Roy Blackwell

See screenshot...

Ivan Azure

Hi John,
    Don't hesitate to get in touch with our support team via support@skylum.com or https://skylum.com/support and we will investigate your case more thoroughly.

Please sign in to leave a comment.