Luminar Version 1.2.0 (8817) Canon R5 Raws look super contrasted

Answered

Comments

10 comments

Version 3 was updated/release today and I'm running the M1 build and this issue still persists. 

Comment actions Permalink
    Anastasia Davis

Hi Henrik! The issue should be fixed in the next update. Best regards,

Henrik Hoffmann

Hi again, Rich H. just confirmed that the Update for the fix of R5 issue is not in the current Update. Can I get a refund? I’m not able to use AI, which is bad, since i specificly asked for the full support before my purchase or Can we come to another arrangement?

Henrik Hoffmann

Hi Alina Skylum - any updates on when this problem is fixed? I wrote to "you" before I made the purchase and was promised that the Canon EOS R5 was supported, but all my RAW files looks over contrasted, I can't adjust it.

Henrik Hoffmann

I’ve already have the newest version, is there a official release date for the next Update?

Anastasia Davis

Henrik Hoffmann It should be out within 3 weeks.

Chuck Gillespie

I am having the exact same issue with Canon CR3 raw files (EOS R5).  Opening the raw images in the edit module before making any adjustments look terrible.  But here is an interesting note.  If you export the raw images from Lightroom Classic directly into Luminar AI they look just fine.  I guess it is a work around for now.  I hope they get this fixed soon.  I am using Windows 10 64 bit.

Helga Hufflepuff

Hi Henrik Hoffmann,

You are right. I'm sorry to inform you that this problem wasn't fixed in the current update. To proceed with refund, can you please submit a refund request via https://skylum.com/support . Will help you with that.

Alina Skylum

Hello wil002,

I'm sorry to inform you that this problem was not addressed in 1.3.0 version, since our team is still working on this issue. Please, stay tuned. We do hope to fix that in an upcoming update. I apologize for the inconvenience caused by that problem. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.