What are the "speed up" plans for Luminar AI

Answered

Comments

3 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Carol,

We're working hard to improve Luminar AI's performance with each update we release. There are a few factors that can affect how Luminar AI is performing and we'd be happy to take a look at your particular case. Please email us at support@skylum.com and we'll see what can be done to help speed up your workflow.

Comment actions Permalink
    David Moss

That's a bold face lie. If Skylum even cared a little bit about their customers they'd have everything fixed by now and hardly anyone would be complaining. Shame on you.

Helena Carter

Hi David Moss,

It breaks my heart to hear about your disappointment with your experience with Skylum. I've just replied to you here: https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360010691440-Luminar-AI-and-Luminar-4-are-so-disappointing-?page=1#community_comment_4403247754386

I'm sorry you have such an impression of our Customer Care Team. Here we strive to deliver the best assistance possible to our customers. We ask you to contact us directly since we prefer to deal with tech issues via email, because this way, we always keep the track of the communications, all files, and info about bug fixing progress in one place.

If you're facing any tech issue, we'd recommend you contact us via the email Angela has posted.

Please sign in to leave a comment.