Comments

5 comments

Helena Carter

Hi Ysmael,

Generally, the performance depends on these factors:
    - Library size;
    - Where the images are located (an internal drive will give a better performance compared with an external drive);
    - Images' format (JPEGs will load a bit faster than RAWs, while also there might be some issues if you work with hi-res RAWs);
    - Your hardware configuration and free disk space (10GB free disk space at least is required);
    - Whether there are any processes running on the background.

Also, we're constantly working on improving our software in terms of performance as well. It's our key priority right now.

Comment actions Permalink
    Chris Page

Ysmael Pascual Just consider yourself lucky that the program works long enough to be considered slow. I have actually given up now as processing a single photo is accompanied by so many crashes it's unbearable.

Helena Carter

Hi Chris Page,

I'm sorry this happened to you. We'd really want to make your experience better. Please, reach us via skylum.com/support so we could look into the issue you've encountered.

David Moss

All of you customer service people really need to think of something else to say. 

Helena Carter

Hi David Moss,

I'm sorry you have such an impression of our Customer Care Team. Here we strive to deliver the best assistance possible to our customers. We ask you to contact us directly since we prefer to deal with tech issues via email, because this way, we always keep the track of the communications, all files, and info about bug fixing progress in one place. Are you having the same issue as Chris?

Please sign in to leave a comment.