tools not showing up on right hand side, cannot access sky Ai or other menus

Answered

Comments

5 comments

Daniel Voulkos

By the way this IS when I do click on the edit menu up top. Hmm.....shows right up in the YT videos I am looking at to track this down. So far, not good for me.

Comment actions Permalink
    Daniel Voulkos

Just took a look at my Luminar v4 and they ARE there.

Daniel Voulkos

Well......I solved this problem....after stewing for a few more hours. This needs to be in the manual as it is not, I had read through it, visited as much online as I could (but there aren't any answers) and watched YT videos for slight visual cues....none. I was working with image with people in them and buildings or trees....just back, usual, kind of  'stuff''. They had no sky's per-say. I could not get any tool bars on the right of the screen like I/you do in Luminar 4, however there are tool panels. I guess that's what you get in Ai.(?) When I go to the Sky Ai panel the drop down panel of sky's is grayed out as well as the others.....where are the sky's I say to myself? So. I loaded one of my own sky images as a photo and voila.....there are the sky tools, drop down that I am mystified looking for. Drop down of all kinds of sky's and tools to work with. I did one of Skylum's and voila....it worked. Skylum.....you've got to document this in your manual and on this website, I would be sure I am not the first person with this issue. Put it in a few YT vids.

Daniel Voulkos

Now.....I have issue with Skylum community forum. My post was shown as ANSWERED, when you don't show your reply here but to me in an email....below. This is distressing to me as how do we really know if these questions ARE answered and the answers posted. The second issue I had was not addressed so I posted them an email with a screenshot of the toolbar. C'mon guys!

This the email answer part one;  Below it is my screenshot:

Hi Dan,

Thank you for reaching out.

I'm glad to hear that you've figured it out!

When working with SkyAI in LuminarAI, please ensure that you have a clearly visible sky that occupies at least 5% of the photo. 

If this requirement is met, the SkyAI option will be active.

Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.

Kind regards,

Daria
    Skylum Support Team
    Great Photography Differently
    Web: www.skylum.com 
    Connect on Facebook
    Follow us on Twitter

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi Daria, Please not that this toolbar as shown in attached screen grab do not show up as in THIS video tutorial from your own site.(Unless this is a new ‘feature’ in Luminar Ai v2. You do need to point out somewhere that…..as you stated….you need 5% of ‘sky’ in order to use enhance sky.

Thanks, Dan

Agatha Winter

Hi Daniel,

Do I understand you correctly that when you're using Luminar AI as a plugin Templates or Edit Menu on the right side do not show up?

We need to be able to reproduce the issue on our end in order to understand at which point it occurs. Please send us a screen recording of what you do in the software before encountering the issue. Here's how to record a screen on Mac:

https://support.apple.com/guide/quicktime-player/record-your-screen-qtp97b08e666/mac

Here's how you can send us the file:

1. Visit https://wetransfer.com/
    2. If it's your first time visiting this website, it might ask you to purchase a subscription. Simply select to proceed with the free version.
    3. Click Add your files.
    4. Select the file(s) on your computer.
    5. After you see all the files you need to send appear in the list, click the icon to the left of the Transfer button (the icon looks like a circle with three dots in it).
    6. In Send As select Link.
    7. Click Transfer.
    8. After the files have finished uploading, click Copy Link and paste it into your support request at https://skylum.com/support 

Looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.