AI exposure and focus stacking NEEDED!

Answered

Comments

8 comments

Helena Carter

Hi JAMES ROBERTS,

We appreciate your feedback and you taking your time to share it. I'll definitely pass it on to our developers and product team.

Comment actions Permalink
    Phillip Anderson

Please do Helena James is not alone and I am fed up of paying £10 a month just for stacking.

Helga Hufflepuff

Phillip Anderson,

Thank you very much for your contribution. Surely this post has been already forwarded to a relevant department. Hopefully this is something we can add in future. Appreciate you taking time to bring this up to our attention.

Will Neo have focus stacking?

Roy Blackwell

One user to another: I do not believe Neo will have focus stacking in its initial release. That said, I also believe it is something they are considering for a future release, amongst other things. Timetable? No idea.

Anastasiia Moore

Hi Member and Roy Blackwell!

I'm afraid we will not implement focus stacking in Luminar Neo. However, we've heard that request quite a bit, so maybe we will do so in the future. I'll speak with our engineering team about this, and they'll reach out if they have any other questions.

Neon Turtle

Just found this thread among many others requesting focus stack for Luminar AI dating as far as 2 years ago... Kinda fed up that Lightroom classic doesn't handle focus stacking, and was wondering if Luminar offers it, turns out you missed out on a potential client. Not only is it requested a lot by your users, but I bet a ton more like me decide to skip on it because easy focus stack just goes in the mindset of easy editing with AI workflow, you should put it high on your priority list. Such a pain to get a good results through Photoshop and then not being able to edit via raw files after stitching them... There's a big opportunity to fill this void in the market for amateur macro photographers where focus stacking is needed a lot.

Jake Hansen

Was really hoping focus stacking was in Luminar considering what they are trying to do with AI.... Oh well... Round tripping through LR & PS is better than no focus stacking at all

Please sign in to leave a comment.