Where do Luminar Ai LUTs folder live on Apple products

Answered

Comments

6 comments

Austin Miller

Hello Daniel.

Please note that the system LUTs folder contains only default LUTs and we do not recommend modifying it.

It can lead to stability and performance issues. 

Comment actions Permalink
    Daniel Voulkos

Austin, this is a lie. WHY then......do you SELL them on your marketplace if they are so disruptive? And I HATE all these comments being marked as answered when they are not....they have been REPLied to, not answered. I see many of them while perusing the forum. YOU guys only want to sell stuff anymore, 'templates', LUTs. Market gimmick.

Kate Williams

Hi Daniel, 

The Community Forum is hosted on a third-party platform powered by Zendesk, so we have a limited set of statuses that can be assigned to the thread. 

When the case is closed, the status is "Completed". 

The "Answered" label means that one of the team members has replied to the post.

We're going to keep things this way since it makes it easier for us to track the threads. 

There's no direct way to access the system folder with LUTs within the app, thus it's not a documented or an approved way to work with the LUTs. At this time, only one LUT file can be uploaded at a time. It will not be saved in the default drop-down menu.

I do understand that you'd rather have your LUTs accessible from the default list. We've enabled such a workflow for skies and augmented sky objects and hope to do the same for LUTs in one of the following updates. Please be on the lookout for our news. 

For now, I recommend keeping custom LUTs in an easily accessible folder on your drive.

Daniel Voulkos

BUT ITS OK for us to buy YOUR LUT's and install them......right...right. What about all of those purchased out there previously?? For Luminar 4?? 3??  LF&PS??

Helena Carter

Hi Daniel Voulkos,

LUTs from Luminar 4 and 3 are compatible with Luminar AI as well since they have the same format.

Daniel Voulkos

A LUT is a LUT is a LUT...cube

Please sign in to leave a comment.