Photolemur Crashes Catalina Update

Answered

Comments

5 comments

Helga Hufflepuff

Hello Adrienne,

Sorry to hear about issues you encountered. Can we kindly ask you to try the following instruction:

1. Launch Photolemur 3.
    2. In the top menu click Photolemur 3 > Install Plugins.
    3. Click Uninstall next to Photoshop.
    4. Reboot your Mac and launch Photolemur 3.
    5. Click Photolemur 3 > Install Plugins.
    6. Click Install next to Photoshop.

You may be prompted to enter your Mac user password at some point, please do so.

Comment actions Permalink
    Adrienne Collier

Re-installed both Luminar and Photolemur, and got the same result.
    I have been "sitting on" my download of AI until you got the bokeh feature working. But that was no longer an option -- and very much to my relief, it works. Since, as I said, my Photoshop 2020 and Skylum plugins have gotten along seamlessly until I updated to Mac Catalina 10.15.7, I think we've uncovered the culprit.

Austin Miller

Hello Adrienne.

Please try reinstalling Photolemur. We recommend doing a full uninstall with AppCleaner. AppCleaner is a free app that automatically removes not only applications but also the related files, making 'clean' uninstall easy.

As for Luminar, could you please specify what version you are using?

Adrienne Collier

Didn't work. Could a Photoshop setting I might have activated be blocking it?
    My version of Luminar 4 is 4.3.3.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Adrienne,

Please reach out to us at www.skylum.com/support or email support@skylum.com so we can take a closer look at your particular case. Be sure to include a link to this thread in your message. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Please sign in to leave a comment.