Black Screen in Photoshop 22.3.1 after edit in Luminar 4.3.3 !

Answered

Comments

11 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Heinz,

Please contact us at www.skylum.com/support or email support@skylum.com so our techs can take a closer look at your particular case. They'll do their best to get the issue resolved quickly.

Comment actions Permalink
    Daniel Colonques

Hi, I have exactly the same problem with

Black Screen in Photoshop 22.3.1 after edit in Luminar 4.3.3

Mac OS Catalina 10.15.7 newest Security Update 28.4.2021, Have raised the issue with support and waiting for a fix.

All other plugins seem to work. It also crashes in previous version of Photoshop 2019

Cheers,

Helena Carter

Hi Member,

Please, reach us out via the contact form Angela has posted, and we'll gladly assist you.

michael gliatis

same problem here with luminar 2018 and luminar 4 , both at the same time after updating OS.  support suggested i reinstall the plugins bit that didnt work

Inge Skliros

Same problem for me. I found, however, that if I edited in Luminar AI everything works fine, and as Luminar AI has my legacy templates, I've now uninstalled the Luminar 4 plug-in from Photoshop and will be using ONLY Luminar AI from now on. 

Anastasia Rostovtseva

hello, I have same problem

Helga Rowles

Hi Member,

We've discovered that the issue is connected with the last Catalina update which introduces new security settings. 

If possible, please update your macOS to Big Sur. It should resolve the issue you're facing.

Konstantin Gastmann

Hi, with my iMac (late2013) an update to BigSur doesn't work, so what can I do with same problem under Catalina ?

Elena O'Brien

Hi Konstantin Gastmann,

Please contact us at www.skylum.com/support and we will do our best to help you!

Shelia Hunt

Just installed Neo, and all I get is a black screen, regardless of whether I run as a stand-alone or as a plug-in inside Photoshop.

Tania Taylor

Hi Shelia Hunt!

Could you please try to install the latest update with the following link https://skylum.com/download/luminar-neo-paid? If the issue persists, please send your system info (About this Mac) to skylum.com/support.

Please sign in to leave a comment.