Precision manipulation of sliders

Answered

Comments

7 comments

Elena O'Brien

Hi David Justice,

Thank you for your feedback! Right now, we do not have anything like this in place, but I will definitely pass your feedback to our developers for consideration.

Comment actions Permalink
    David Justice

Oh. 

I sincerely hope that the developers will consider this. It would be a great help to those of us with limited mobility and/or dexterity. Takes the pain out of the workflow, you know?

Thank you for your response.

David

Maurie Hill

Get a Loupedeck+ then you just turn a knob. Absolutely brilliant for superfine adjustments. 

Oooopps. Luminar doesn't work with Loupedeck.Shame on them  Aurora does, with somewhat limited capability.

In the meantime while we wait for the tardy developers to get their **** together you can make the tool panel wider (at the cost of image size) to greatly enlarge the sliders.  With dual monitors I can stretch out the Luminar workspace over two screens, then stretch out the toolbars to get a much bigger scale

Maurie Hill

how do I widen the tool panel? or relocate it to another monitor?

thanks

Maurie Hill

Move your mouse over the vertical bar between the sliders and the image, click and drag it to the left

Maurie Hill

I'd have thought so but on my version I cannot

I am on windows 10 64 bit and Luminar AI Update 2 Version 1.2.0 (build 7787).

Hovering the mouse Anywhere right of the image and all the way to the end of the screen does nothing

Maurie Hill

Hmmm. I’ll have a play and get back to you. I’m on a Mac so it may be totally different

Please sign in to leave a comment.