Comment actions Permalink
    m0nd0i !

Neo on the iPad! !!!

m0nd0i !

Neo on the iPad! !!!!!!

Zac Bennett

I’m here to add! Would love to see support for iPad Pro. Luminar AI!

Nicco Quinto

Neo for iPad, and a workaround to avoid photoshop to get to Luminar from Lightroom.

I edit most of my photos in my down time on the go. A pad is easier.

Anastasiia Moore

Hi all!

We will keep track of similar requests and make sure all of them are reported to a relevant team for consideration. Hopefully, IPad Pro support can be added in the future.

Appreciate your input!

Nick Anderson

Sorry Anastasiia but that reply rings holllow - same thing yall have been saying FOR YEARS! Honestly, I don’t think anyone believes you any more. It’s sad but it’s true.

Prove me wrong - PLEASE!

PAPS NY

Do or Do Not... There is no try...

Give us the Luminar AI Version for the iPads... gosh!

There shouldn't be anything like "hopefully there will be an iPad version in the future." 

We bought your product bc we have (some had) trust in it, please don't forget this! 

Give us a plan when the iPad Apps of Luminar are gonna get released. I'm only one click away from moving to Lightroom and i know i am not the only one.

Either way much love for your software but LISTEN TO YOUR COMMUNITY, IT'S NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL GUYS! 

!!!PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

Bob Williams

OK folks, just a gentle reminder for those of you who seem to be geographically and geopolitically challenged.

I have no idea where the Lumanor team is now, but they are based out of Kyiv Ukraine. So at least they are in a bunker somewhere in Ukraine, hopefully helping fight the bastard Russians instead of providing software for clueless individuals outside the war zone

Nick Anderson

So now Skylum is deleting comments on this forum. I just received an email that a new comment was posted here where a guy recommended a competitor that DOES work on iPad and it was almost immediately deleted. I clicked the link in the email that THIS FORUM SENT OUT and it goes to an “Oops, that appears to be a bad link.” So I logged in manually and it SHOULD appear here…. But it doesn’t. Can you say censorship? I can’t think of much more reason to remain with Skylum and support them with this kind on nonsense going on. This is truly messed up Skylum.

To Bob Williams: If they have time to monitor this forum and delete comments, they’re not huddled in a bunker or working away in the Mariupol steel plant. They are a tech company that may be based in Ukraine but this is 2022 and they have cloud infrastructure and lots of people outside the war zone to manage the company. The argument you make is dependent on emotion but totally devoid of logic or facts. #fanboy

Bob Williams

Nick,

Looking at your post history, it is fairly obvious you are unhappy with Skylum. OK move on then. Stop being a Troll.

FYI, Affinity Photo, Photoshop, Lightroom, Pixelmator and several others have iPad apps. For Photo editors they are pretty good. For a AI Photo app, even the top dog Affinity Photo sucks on the iPad (and I have a 12.9 M1).

Like you, I have asked Skylum for a iPad version - quite vocally on a couple of occasions. I also have some idea of what it is like to code on a tablet vs a computer. You, obviously, do not. Tell me my friend, how do you envision downloading LUTS/Looks/AI Enhancements/etc on a theoretical Luminar Neo/AI/4 for iPad completely different OS and concept from a PC - even Mac and Windows are more similar that a Tablet OS...And let's not EVEN get into that mess of working a messed up Tablet OS like Android!

Your glib comment "If they have time to monitor this forum and delete comments, they’re not huddled in a bunker or working away in the Mariupol steel plant" and "They are a tech company that may be based in Ukraine but this is 2022 and they have cloud infrastructure and lots of people outside the war zone to manage the company. "

Really? You are aware of their organization? I doubt it. First, all the coders and executive staff are based in Kiev (surprise!) and while they have forum moderators and other photographic staff outside Ukraine, I am pretty sure the CTO is not deleting your posts 😉​

Perhaps this atrial from Digital Photo will provide further information:

https://www.digitalphotopro.com/newswire/how-ukraine-based-skylum-releases-photo-software-during-the-war/

Final Point: Frankly Nick, your comment of censorship sounds mighty like a entitled-Karen...But of course you are a fellow photographer, and not one of "those" are you? If you are so dissatisfied with Skylum, fine delete all their apps, quit trolling the forums, and move on brother. 

Bob Williams
    Skylum Fanboy

And....

Putin – khuylo!

Nick Anderson

Bob-
    I’ve got as much right to post on here as you and your horse doesn’t stand any higher than mine. In fact, the very fact that censorship of comments by the company DOESNT seem to bother you is, in itself, disturbing. One might think you have a larger interest in the company than you’re letting on.

This issue and this thread LONG predate the tragic invasion of the Ukraine. All anyone needs is a, ‘it’s definitely in the works but obviously won’t happen until after the war’ would stop any and all complaints on this issue. Unfortunately Skylum has never shown ANY true interest in giving consumers what they’re asking for. In fact all they’ve ever done is said ‘maybe one day’ for YEARS - trying to lead people on.

We’re ALL sympathetic of their current situation and have already exhibited our patience. There is absolutely NO reason they couldn’t post a reply similar to my suggestion - even from a Kyiv bomb shelter. They seem to manage posting what they want, just fine.

Lastly…. The term “troll” refers to someone who jumps into a thread and posts dissenting and unwanted comments on the topic. My posts have ALL been in support of the subject/topic at hand and the people who have posted comments - all except yours, Bob. You’re the odd man out in this thread Bob. That would suggest that you’re the one trolling this thread, Bob; and perhaps a judicious use of the back button might be useful in regaining some credibility on the forum. Isn’t it odd that NOBODY posts support for your viewpoint throughout this thread, Bob?

I might have become bored with posting in this thread that Skylum obviously ignores because it’s very existence seems to be an exercise in utter futility. But you, Bob, have single-handedly reinvigorated my interest in the topic and my willingness to support EVERY disenchanted Skylum customer that sees fit to post here. I sure do thank you for the inspiration; and I’m sure that plenty of others are as well. Lol. If you thought some name calling and virtue signaling was going to deter any of us…. Well then, you were as mistaken as you faulty logic.

Good night Bob.

Helga Rowles

Hi Nick,

My colleague who was in charge of the forum yesterday does not remember deleting any comments.

I'm not sure what happened because the platform doesn't allow reviewing deleted comments. Perhaps, the person who posted the comment deleted it?
    I assure you that we wouldn't have deleted such a comment. You can read other threads and see for yourself that we welcome all kinds of feedback, and negative comments are not removed.

We do consider creating a mobile app in the future, but it's not in our immediate plans. At this time we're focusing on developing the desktop version. 

Mat Lap

Hi, 

3 month after, and with new iPad os 16. I think you can plan a iPad app. 16go of ram for your app is good with metal 3, ML and swift 5.7 you can do a big app, better than Lightroom or darkroom.

I hope its for 2023, we are lot of people, waiting iPad app for buying iPad and sell laptop ^^

Good bye.

Please sign in to leave a comment.