I’m curious to see what other users workflow looks like.
I’ll kick off with mine, but I’d love to see others - I’m sure we can all learn ...
1. Import RAW files into Lightroom Classic, with a preset of lens correction and CA removal; sort, select, choose or delete (from LR)
2. Initial Lightroom RAW edit, colour grading & crop etc. using Loupedeck+ 👍
3. Send to Topaz Gigapixel if heavily cropped for upscaling, noise and blur removal; or send to Topaz DeNoise for noise removal. This automatically converts the file to TIFF. Return to LRC
4. Send out for Creative editing in Photoshop, Aurora (w/ Loupedeck 👍) and Luminar (without Loupedeck 👎). depending on what’s required (often it’s more than one of these apps) Return to LRC (still 300px TIFF)
5. Final tidy-up in Lightroom, sharpen if necessary (rarely) check metadata/copyright etc is OK
6. Export with watermark signature in JPG or other format depending on final use.
Quite slow and tedious, but rhe more clever software these genii produce, the more we use, the longer it takes. 😀
Please sign in to leave a comment.