Luminar 4.3.3: Support for new cameras & a steadier experience
Are you ready for the new update? We’re constantly working to bring you an enjoyable editing experience, and Luminar 4 is now more convenient than ever. Discover what’s new.
Luminar 4.3.3 now supports new cameras as well as lossy compressed CR3 files and lossy compressed RAF files. Try Luminar 4 with your latest cameras, including the Canon EOS R5, EOS R6, EOS 850D, and EOS-1D X Mark III (lossy compressed files), Fujifilm X-S10, Leica M10-R, S3, and SL2-S, and even more.
Thank you for providing valuable feedback that has helped us make Luminar 4 better. We’ve caught and fixed 5 major bugs on Windows that could lead to crashes or unexpected results.
With the latest update, you can:
- Perform any aberration or auto distortion correction on fit to screen and while zooming to 100% while retaining image clarity
- Comfortably use Looks created in the latest version of Luminar 4 for macOs in Luminar 4 for Windows
- Launch Luminar 4 without a hitch in plugin mode even after setting it up from the installer
- Click the Crop Tool while working in the Erase tool without crashes
- Smoothly copy and paste adjustments with texture masking
Please sign in to leave a comment.