Luminar AI läßt sich nicht mehr öffnen

Answered

Comments

5 comments

Mathias Beller

I have exactly the same problem. Edited a photo, luminar ai crashed and now it wont start anymore but results in 100% processor load. Desktop computer running latest windows 10. Could also translate the solution to German to help the original poster. Any thoughts? 

Comment actions Permalink
    Anastasia Davis

Hi! Please reach our support team and our German-speaking representative will reach you asap.

Mathias Beller Please reach our support team as well. We will do our best to help you.

Reach our support team here: https://skylum.com/support

Mathias Beller

Why do you not just answer the question / directly reply to the problem? Apparently this is a known problem given the many comments I just saw on this forum.

Anastasia Davis

Mathias Beller The thing is that we can track the case better in the system if you send us an email. We can see more info about you as a user. Also, we need to double-check your logs so to see if this is a known issue.

Thus, we would appreciate it if you reach our support team.

Dave Lightfritz

Being a photographer and graphic designer, one would assume that if you are in the field of photo-editing, you would also understand computer software (to some degree). It is obvious to me that different systems (computers) are derived from different hardware (components, etc...) I have deleted and re-installed the program numerous time, with no real issues other than these crashes, and when prompted to update, either declined or gone through with it. The update appears to be different each time as they are, in my opinion, continually updating things on the back-end, in order to fix or overcome these issues. The program is not flawless by any means, but once these bugs are worked out... all will run smooth for you, in your happy little world. It is frustrating, I get it. Life is... but you roll along with the lunches, get back up everyday and hit the ground rocking it out, like the boss that you are!

Please sign in to leave a comment.