Skylum, please officially comment on the Windows stability issues

Answered

Comments

5 comments

I have been using Luminar AI one month, i did the recent update and started having problems.  In trying to open program, it partially opens, then shuts down.  Please help

Comment actions Permalink
    Lars Jensen

I also have issues with Luminar AI 1.2 on Windows and I must say that when the first initial rumors were out that an update to 1.0 was coming, I thought it was a prank what was on the list of updates.

I've been hoping that the bugs for the Windows version (do not know if Mac is any better) would be solved with this update. It seems to me this update is all about the Sky replacement gimmick which is really cool by the way and it must be super fun to make improvements to the algorithms. However, I cannot even reliably export photos in jpg, if I am that lucky and it does not crash. What I see in my edits is not what I get out in jpg. I shared a list of improvements and bugs in 1.0. Not that I expect that anybody would use this as a checklist, but nothing on this list has been solved.

I agree with Ray. It would be great to know if Skylum has any intentions of correcting the stability on Windows machines, give us more insight into what we should expect. 

Victoria Grace

Hi Lars,

Be sure, we're doing our best to improve LuminarAI with every update, especially the performance and stability of the app. Thanks for your understanding.

Please, reach our techs via https://skylum.com/support if you have any questions or need any assistance with LuminarAI.

Ferran Merino

Yo tengo el mismo problema con Luminar Ai, el programa intenta arrancar pero después de dos o tres segundos se cierra, contacte el 19/03 con skylum.com/support y no tengo ninguna solución, hace ya 5 días que no puedo trabajar ni editar mis fotografias. 

Anastasia Davis

Ferran Merino Hi! I have found your requests. Our Spanish-support representative will reach you asap.

Please sign in to leave a comment.