Luminar 4 is frozen in my dock Big Sur Mac

Answered

Comments

2 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Gordon,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with Luminar 4. Please reach out to us at www.skylum.com/support or support@skylum.com so we can take a closer look at your particular case. Please be sure to include your system specifications along with a description of the steps you took in Luminar 4 prior to the crash. We'll do our best to get you back up and running as quickly as possible.

Comment actions Permalink
    Gordon Walters

this started when we bought a new computer an I Mac 27" Big Sur . The apple was supposed to transfer everything from the old computer to the new computer but then the wouldn't do what they said. We had to depend on Apple care for help and with them we were able to get most things transferred. Anyway Luminar 4 through your help we were able to download. We were not able to transfer luminar 18 and I guess it is nor comparable with Big Sur. Ok here is where we are. We got Luminar 4 transferred and I was using it. Every so often I would get a notice Luminar 4 quit unexpectedly. I did not notice the break so I did nothing. Ok last night I wanted to edit a photo and Luminar would not open to the desktop.It gave no reason and it is in the aps and on the dock. I don't where to go from here Thanks for answering as I never know if my messages are going through or not.

Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.