Luminar 4 bugs and uodate

Answered

Comments

8 comments

Helena Carter

Hi John Robinson,

Even though we plan to support Luminar 4 with the performance and compatibility updates, for now, there's no ETA for the next update. Please, stay tuned.

Meanwhile, please, reach us out via skylum.com/support so we could look deeper into the issue you’ve  encountered.

Comment actions Permalink
    Frank-Rüdiger Begbie

Da wird auch nie eins kommen. Dasselbe hat man uns auch bei  ende Luminar 3 versprochen erhalten haben wir aber keins.

Sehr enttäuschend, dass Syklum offenbar wieder seine Kunden mit fehlerhafter Software "hängen lässt" (stay tuned...)
    Dafür wird auf allen Kanälen, mit kräftiger Youtuber-Unterstützung, die neue Software beworben.
    Marketing top, Marke leider flop...

John Robinson

Helena, I notice that Luminar A1 is having a second update shortly. Please explain why A1 gets priority over Luminar 4. 

John Robinson

Sometimes no answer is the answer itself.

Anastasia Davis

John Robinson We are sorry that we have missed your comment above. 
    We are planning the Luminar 4 update soon.

John Robinson

Anastasia, you haven't answered my question so I'll stick with the 'no answer is the answer'.

John Robinson

Belated thanks for Version 4.3.3. I have not had any problems with 4.3.3. I've changed from someone with little faith to one who doffs his cap in recognition of the release.

Please sign in to leave a comment.