Luminar X Cinematographic package available for Win?

Answered

Comments

7 comments

Roy Blackwell

Everything is there:

Comment actions Permalink
    Gerardo Medrano

Thank you. I do not see the same screen when unzip the Cinematographer downloaded from Skylum but I am able to unzip it and it just does not install. I have been using the same steps for others Looks files before. I see the files unzipped and the extensions .lmp are Ok. Is there something that I am missing?. I am using Win10 with the latest updates. Thanks again.

Agatha Winter

Hi Gerardo,

Template Collections for LuminarAI have an .ltc extension. 

Here's a quick guide on how to install Template Collections in LuminarAI:

• Launch LuminarAI.

• In the top bar menu, click LuminarAI> File > Add LuminarAI Template Collection.

• In the window that opens, navigate to the folder where the downloaded Template Collection file (.ltc) is located and select it. 

• Done! The new templates will appear in the Templates tab > My collection (a star icon) > Purchased.  
      See the screenshot: http://prntscr.com/vvo06n 

Here's also a video that can guide you: https://www.loom.com/share/c84812453c5045c59bde91a680158aa6  

Gerardo Medrano

Thank you. I found that the Cinematographer look was already installed in my Luminar 4 version. It works fine. But I need to use it in Luminar AI. I will uninstall it from Lum 4 and reinstalliit it Lum AI. Will that work?.

Gerardo Medrano.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Gerardo,

You can have it installed in Luminar 4 and Luminar AI at the same time. However, you'll need to grab the file that indicates it is for Luminar AI, not the one for Luminar 4, and then follow the instructions that my colleague shared above.

Gerardo Medrano

Thanks Angela.

I have been downloading it for Luminar AI only. I do not know what to do. I have followed all the instructions offered in this post. I just can not make it work!.

Helga Hufflepuff

Gerardo Medrano,

Can you please kindly clarify if you receive any error? Please, make a screenshot of step you are having issue with and we will do our best to help.

Please sign in to leave a comment.