Comments

5 comments

Elena Blum

Hi Kater Max,

We're glad you're happy with the update :-)

Comment actions Permalink
    Brandon Wolgast

Just wanted to add another positive comment! It's working! I know a ton here has been said, and a couple of the messages by me, but as of now, it is working perfectly! Thank you! If down the road there is ever a Photolemur 4 or something else, I will be purchasing it. Great, great program! So glad it's fixed! 

Helena Carter

Brandon Wolgast,

Thanks so much for your kind words, we really appreciate that!

Kai Cordes

Hi. As this post is already 21 days old, it seems that Photolemur 3 ver.1.1.1. is out in the wild for approx. 1 month. Until now there is no AppStore Update. Still since 2 years version 1.1. there. I still have to use a virtualized older Mac version with Parallels - unfortunately because of virtualization with poorer performance. When will there be the AppStore update? Is there any possibility to transfer this AppStore Version to the stand alone version 1.1.1? BTW I even have all the Luminar versions - but I need most the 1 click solution of Photolemur and the batch processing of some hundred photos, I of course have to export first out of photos :) 

Kirk Osborn

Hi. Please contact us via https://skylum.com/support and we will figure something out.

Please sign in to leave a comment.