Luminar AI 1.0.1 Available Now

Pinned Featured

Comments

8 comments

Michael Bidegain

How can I download the update since within the product it tells ne I'm up to date?

Comment actions Permalink
    Angela Andrieux

Hi Michael,

It may be that the update hasn't yet rolled out to your location yet. Please try again and if you're unable to update, reach out to us at www.skylum.com/support so we can take a closer look at your particular case.

Steve Ratts

Thanks for deleting my comment! How nice of you.

Is that how you plan to win friends and influence people?

And where are the update for any of your other SW? It's 2021 and Aurora 2019 STILL hasn't been updated, STILL cant read a CR3 file.

Thanks

Steve

Victoria Grace

Hey Steve,

Currently, there is no ETA for adding CR3 support to Aurora HDR.

However, you may convert your images into DNG and edit them with Aurora HDR just fine.

We appreciate all your understanding on this matter.

Pedro Mateus

Very well, they just haven't managed to make a sky preview tool as photoshop already has, and every time I want to see a sky, I have to go one by one.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Pedro,

Sky previews are coming in Sky AI 2.0 which will be released as a free update to Luminar AI later this year.

Neil Li

I don't understand the reason of changing editor layout as it doesn't really improve the workflow and makes people confuse. Please spend the time on improving the workflow like adding a better histogram (the current one is almost unusable and keeps disappearing), and a better way to import and organize legacy template/looks.

Pedro Mateus

Angela Andrieux  este ano ainda tem 11 meses, quando estiver a funcionar, até lá prefiro manter o Photoshop para ver o que estou a fazer e não  ter que andar a experimentar  um a um.

Please sign in to leave a comment.