Please consider Upgrading PhotoLemur !!!

Answered

Comments

5 comments

Roy Blackwell

You might also consider Skylum's Air Magic if still available for purchase. The Photolemur styles can be ported over to Air Magic so you have both Air Magic and Photolemur styles available in one app. Note, Air Magic styles cannot be ported to Photolemur.

Comment actions Permalink
    Mike Grandmaison

Hi Roy:

I downloaded Air Magic trial version. Seems almost the same as Photolemur ! I need to find software that will make very quick adjustments to a batch of images from inside a folder without having to open, close and save images.

Mike Grandmaison

Hi Roy: I purchased Air Magic anyway along with the AirMagic Premium style and it seems to have increased the impact of the images a little bit, getting me a little closer to my end point. Personally, I don't think I had any Photolemur styles. I still need to find software that will make very quick adjustments to a batch of images from inside a folder without having to open, close and save images. Thanks!

Roy Blackwell

Photolemur has several default styles and they can be copied over to the same folder for Air Magic:
    Windows 10: C:\Program Files\Skylum\Photolemur 3\Data\Styles

Mike Grandmaison

I will see if I can make that work! Many thanks Roy!

Please sign in to leave a comment.