Add-on Templates

Answered

Comments

4 comments

Roy Blackwell

Re 1. I surmize it takes some special coding within the app and templates to make that happen, therefore add-on templates are not setup for this.

Re 2. See this screenshot. Only Luminar 4 templates you installed are auto migrated to Luminar AI.

Comment actions Permalink
    Terry Luckings

I agree with Roy on point 1, and with all their other issues I doubt if they will ever get around to it.

Point 2 will depend on how many you have migrated over. If you only have a few then you can right click the template in Legacy and select delete. If on the other hand you have a lot (over 1200 in my case) then you can delete the Legacy folder or its contents whichever you prefer. On a Mac they are located at the following;

Users>Name>Library.Group Containers>RTW788AXG3.com.skylum.luminarAI>Templates>Legacy

They should all be listed here with a 32 alpha numeric folder name with a .lmt extension. if you want to delete all then just select and delete. If however you want to keep some then your troubles will now start. The list in the Legacy folder bears no resemblance to the list shown in the app.

If you are on Windows then sorry I can't help.

Roy Blackwell

On Windows, Legacy templates are located here:

C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Luminar AI\Data\Templates\Legacy

Bob Shrader

Terry and Roy, thanks for the suggestions on getting rid of the useless legacy templates. On macOS 11.1 those files are hidden. Shift+CMD+period mark makes them visible.

As far as my first question, with the high price of the paid templates, the customer should expect they would be part of the AI when added.

Please sign in to leave a comment.