Introducing the first Luminar​AI ​update???

Answered

Comments

14 comments

Daniel Jonsson

No update available for me either...

Comment actions Permalink
    Norbert Weinlich

Got another detail:

To start off 2021 in the most effective way, we decided to launch a fresh LuminarAI 1.0.1 Update this Monday!

So this might be an advice that they are talking about next Monday?

I'll check it out on 25th of January :-)

Anastasia Davis

Hi Norbert! Could you specify where did you get this info?

Norbert Weinlich

Hello Anastasia, I assume you're with Skylum. You should know if this is true. Is it?

Norbert Weinlich

I am just starting to work with Luminar AI. That is why I take part in a course that is organized by an adult education center in Germany (online seminar). Our teacher sent this information to our study group. First the first part and then later the reference to Monday. He is referring to a Skylum Mail from Tuesday (yesterday) that said that. I suspect our teacher is something like a "beta tester".

I myself have a problem with Luminar AI and have been in contact with support since December 27th, 2020.

https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360010174099-Luminar-AI-Catalog-very-slow-not-usable-at-all

Unfortunately without a good solution so far as I'd like to use Luminar AI. Kirill from Skylum Support Team on January 14th, 2021: "we are ready to issue a full refund for your purchase".

Again: is the above information correct? Is Luminar​AI​ 1.0.1 almost ready? I'll give the update a try :-)

Brad Slama

No update available when I fired it up this morning. And, in looking at the list of "updates/upgrades",  don't see anything about the SLOWWWWWW launch times for those of us who are on the Mojave 10.14.16 OS.

Norbert Weinlich

Hi Brad,

1. launch a fresh LuminarAI 1.0.1 Update this Monday (this came last Tuesday, so we may wait till 25th)
    2. Skylum Support > Community > Luminar AI for Windows (and you are talking about Mojave 10.14.16 OS)
    Brad Slama

Wow. I'm sorry, Norbert. I obviously clicked on the wrong link. To clarify... the Mac OS updater will be out around the 25th?  Thanks for straightening me out.

Norbert Weinlich

Unfortunately, I'm a newbie and have only been using Luminar AI for a few weeks. You should address your question to the Skylum support. I suspect Anastasia Davis is one of them, but unfortunately doesn't answer anymore either. I only got the info with the update by chance.

Brad Slama

You answered like a pro. Again, my mistake. Thanks, Norbert. Have a great weekend.

Jason Sessions

How will you even know there's an update?  The 'Check for Updates' menu option isn't even highlighted / shown as active & does nothing if you click on it.

Not impressed with this product at all.  It's barely a beta version of a product.  Money down the drain.

Norbert Weinlich

It will be helpful to read the thread completely 😨.

The update might be available next monday - perhaps 😏

And a click on "Luminar", "Check for Update" will respond with the following message (after a short while of searching).

Means: Up to date (German language)

Helga Egilsdottir

Hello everyone,

Please, note that we released Luminar AI 1.0.1 version for a few countries. We will release this version for all the countries very soon. Stay tuned :)

Please sign in to leave a comment.