Request:Bring back layers

Answered

Comments

7 comments

Austin Miller

Hello Amy.

I will pass your suggestion to our tech department.

You can use the following workaround in order to apply another template on the picture:

1. Apply the desired template on your image.

2. Export this image to desktop or any preferable folder.

3. Reimport the picture to Luminar AI

4. Apply one more template.

I understand that this workaround can be cumbersome but it is the only way right now.

Comment actions Permalink
    Amy Maranto

Thank you Austin Miller for taking the time to write out this workaround. This is the current workaround that I am using, and it is cumbersome, so I do appreciate you passing on the suggestion to the tech folks.

Cheers, Amy

Jeffrey Atkin

I second the request for layers.  Thanks.

Lauren Coker

I could have sworn I read that layers were coming in the first update... Please give us layers! And also an easy way to add watermarks to our photos.

The other workaround that I found works for me was a refund and go back to using PS and LR. I think Luminar was a great product until AI, and could be again. Not as it stands.

Federico Lazzari

I am startled that the Layers discussion is still open.- You should've either bring layers back or allow "local masking" to be used with more than Basic editing. For example Black and White. It does not have brushing and is not within Local Masking options. So no localized possibility it's all or nothing.

Many other tools also lack brushing or masking, you should know that. Please do something, it's a game killer. I hope to a date by which you plan to add a solution as answer. 

Best, 

Yvan Lamarche

I second for that too. Please add it!

Please sign in to leave a comment.