When can we expect the first update for Luminar AI?

Answered

Comments

3 comments

Yener Bülbül

yes, and dont forget those issues!:

1. Export fails to other directories then the standard directory.

2. No undo function at least in professional mode!!!!!!!! I stopped now working with Luminar AI until this function is implemented.

3. Some graphics problems in professional mode. Enlargement of the photo displays only the left part of the picture. BTW: The professional mode seems to have the most problems.

4. Problems with clouds and buildings sometimes. Clouds displayed on the buildings walls.

5. Very slow! I have a 32 GB, Ryzen 9, GTX 1070, 980 EVO Pro M2 in my PC.

6. Its not possible going direct in the Catalogue section. Must press another Tab before. But then it works well.

7. Faster support and answers to all of the questions and comments in this forum.

8. German forum section.

Comment actions Permalink
    Kate Williams

Hi Kahwen Hsiao,

We're yet to announce an exact date for the next update, however, it should be expected within a couple of weeks. 
    As of now, I can confirm that issue #3 is already fixed and the fix will be available in the next update, as for issues 1 and 2 - these are known ones, and our team is looking for the best way to overcome them. These fixes are not as straightforward as the third one, and it can take us more time to make them go away completely. However, rest assured that we're working around the clock to sort them all out as soon as possible. We'll keep you posted. 

Yener Bülbül

I am not a software engineer and I dont know how much work it is to rewrite a buggy sofware but I cant understand why its not easy to rewrite the export path/directory problem.

Anyway, work hard on all the problems and LUMINAR AI software will be the new standard for photo editing. Except for Photoshop-Fanboys and really, really professisonal photographers. But for millions of ambitious photographers this software is the solution at least me was looking all the years for.

And I am DXO Photolab 4 user since years... ;-) But I will work on all my RAWS of the last ten years again with Luminar AI if it works properly.

Please sign in to leave a comment.