luminar ai and luminar 4

Answered

Comments

9 comments

Kate Williams

Hi Thomas, 

"Answered" post is not equal to "Completed" (resolved) post. The posts are marked as answered when a reply has been provided, be it a workaround or a request to reach a support team with the info necessary for further investigation. 

As for the issue with the exclamation marks, rest assured that our tech team is already checking why the folders get disconnected with each Big Sur update and what can be done to prevent such situations in the future. Once we find the root cause of the issue, we'll do our best to fix it ASAP. 

I've checked your support request, and I can see that you were provided with the instructions that should help to restore the connection with the folders. If they are not working for you, please get back to our  team at https://skylum.com/support or by replying to the last email we've sent you. 

Comment actions Permalink
    Thomas Ratcliffe

Once again you are asking the customer to follow your instructions to fix an issue Skylum created.  Your “tech” team has supposedly been working on this for a month and all I read is that customers want their money back.  This should have never happened if your “tech” team was up to the task.  What is the timeframe for ASAP or is that something else the customer is to figure out?

Thomas Ratcliffe

Still waiting for your "tech" team to resolve the issues.  Reading other's emails, the problems I referred to back in early December of 2020, still exist ,and you remain adamant in asking us, your clients, to fix.  When the "tech" team come in from recess, please have them address your issues.  

Helga Hufflepuff

Thomas Ratcliffe,

I'm very sorry for the frustration caused by this issue. Our development team updated us, that they found reason why this problem happens. Now they are working on solution for that problem. As much as I would love to, however I cannot tell you set timeline when it is fixed. Please, stay tuned and bear with us. We did not forget about this problem and make sure to keep working on it.

Anthony Langford

I have got this problem with the white triangle and exclamation mark and none of the online fixes work for me. This post has been running for 5 months and still no solution. I am on AI 1.3.0 and Big Sur 11.4.

NB had no problem downloading images and working on them first time, but on returning to folder found the triangle with ! and unable to locate image. Followed instruction to right click on folder and get Locate Folder command, but cannot find folder.

Luminar 4 runs like a pig with 2 legs!  It's so bloody slow it's almost laughable. I suspect Skylum spend more on marketing that software development / maintenance.

Elena O'Brien

Hi there,

We have recently released a Luminar 4 update.

Have you installed it yet? Does it help with the performance?

Yes I have and no it doesn't help

Elena O'Brien

Hi there,

It'd be appreciated if you could send us a screenshot of your library structure like this: https://prnt.sc/108hj0q 

Please sign in to leave a comment.