Luminar 3 no longer supported

Answered

Comments

9 comments

Austin Miller

Hello Petras/

Please note that Luminar 3 will receive an update for macOS Big Sur. However, there is no ETA on it.

Also, note that Luminar 4 is a paid upgrade for Luminar 3.

Comment actions Permalink
    Petras Baronas

Very bad strategy. So please keep upgrading Luminar 3 then. It still just doesn't work. 

Petras Baronas

Hello, any news about upgrade for macOS Big Sur? Official Skylum Twitter post states that Luminar 3 not not will receive an upgrade for macOS Big Sur.

Agatha Winter

Hi Petras,

I'm afraid Luminar 3 will not be updated.
    However, we provide anyone who owns Luminar 3 and experiences tech issues with this app on Big Sur with a free Luminar 4 license. If you decide to take us up on that offer, please contact us at https://skylum.com/support

Mauro Piccotti

Hi there, I waited ages to upgrade to Big Sur for many reasons and I wasn't aware of the problems of Luminar on it. A couple of weeks ago I had to, and noticed that it crashes each time I try to export a picture after editing. Useless to say that I'm extremely pissed off, two days ago I tried to contact the support through that form attaching also the error log and it didn't work, then I sent an email... and the automatic reply told me to contact you at the same not working form.
    Is it true that we can upgrade to 4 for free or at least with a good discount? Useless to say that after this I would never buy another "lifetime license" at full price, pay for pay I would try "other alternatives".

Agatha Winter

Hi Mauro,

I couldn't locate your ticket. Have you submitted your support request from another email address? Please reach out to us at www.skylum.com/support or email support@skylum.com and our support team will be happy to assist you further. Thanks!

Mauro Piccotti

Thank you Agatha Winter, very appreciated. I'm already taking care of some pictures with new Luminar.

Stephan Pirsch

Hi Agatha Winter, I contacted the support, as you suggested above, via the support form on the skylum website, and provided my luminar 3 licence number. I got no response, however. What else can I do to reemploy luminar 3 on Big Sur?
    Thanks, 
    Stephan

Kirk Osborn

Hi Stephan,

I've sent you an email to clarify some details. Please check your inbox.

Please sign in to leave a comment.