Dodge and Burn

Answered

Comments

6 comments

Egidio Leitao

Which Luminar version are you using? I've noticed that sometimes Luminar AI has a bug with the erase tool. Once I apply erase on an area, it does not seem to erase it. However, once I save the image, the area is in fact erased. As for previous versions of Luminar, I have not experienced any problems. 

Egídio

Comment actions Permalink
    Larry Hendricks

I'm using Luminar AI. I'm new to it, I haven't had it very long.

Egidio Leitao

As I said, I've noticed that sometimes Luminar AI has a bug with the erase tool. Once I apply erase on an area, it does not seem to erase it. However, once I save the image, the area is in fact erased.

Elena O'Brien

Hi there,

You can also use Clone and Stamp tool.

However, if you have any issues with the tools, please reach out to us at http://skylum.com/support and we will do our best to troubleshoot any issues you are facing.

Larry Hendricks

Thanks for the comments. I finally did get the Erase tool to work, but now I have another problem. I erased the white area on the edge of the image, but after the erasure it left some white vestiges in the erased area. I'll post an image to show you. How do I get rid of that white noise that appeared after the erasure?

Judith Tuttle

I think the erase tool is somewhat better in AI over Luminar 4...but not much.  Sometimes it works great; other times it seems to create artifacts. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.