Adding multiple templates to one image in Luminar AI?

Answered

Comments

7 comments

Margaret Bright

Hi Amy,

Although it may not be very convenient, currently the only way to apply several templates to the image in Luminar AI would be to apply the first template, export the image, then upload this edited image back to Luminar AI and apply the next template.

Comment actions Permalink
    Lynne Pariseau

wow - that's a lot of work when before you could just do it with layers!

Raymond Griffiths

There are a couple of things in AI that are useful, but it's features have been severely pruned, including the loss of layers. Where once it portrayed itself as a contender for Photoshop it's main adversary now appears to be Snapseed. Adobe must be loving this.

Amy Maranto

Thanks Margaret Bright I was hoping there would be an easier work around. I'll add it as a feature I'd like to see brought back.

Cheers, Amy

Brendan Burbage

I didn't use layers much but I appreciated how much flexibility they provided.
    I started wondering about applying multiple templates after the deep-dive session on watermarks, surely this is a scenario where professionals would want to apply simply regardless of the other edits an image needs. Have the technical team considered a mechanism where rather than overwriting all the adjustments, a second template's adjustments are simply added to the existing - not only would this be helpful for watermarks but could be very creative too. Please consider as a future enhancement.

Lynne Pariseau

I agree with Brendan!

Erwin Chen

I have the exact question. I used to use one template for skin tone and another for overall adjustment in Luminar 4. It is also weird that the effect of a template cannot be adjusted in Neo, only in AI. Many templates are also only made for AI. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.