How to Install the "Free" Enchanting Twilight jpgs.

Completed

Comments

8 comments

Roy Blackwell

Put them here:

Comment actions Permalink
    Cheryl Tenbrink

Where is this creative/sky folder as shown above? I am having the same issue of how to add these jpg templates to Luminar AI.

Roy Blackwell

Does this help:

Cheryl Tenbrink

Thanks for your reply. I am new to luminar and have purchased he AI version so I don’t see these exact files there. I was able to add them to my catalog. Are they not templates but instead just jpgs to be used for sky replacement? It doesn’t seem possible to add them as new templates in the program.

Roy Blackwell

If they are jpg images, they are not templates and are intended for use with the Sky AI feature. Luminar AI template collections have a .ltc file extension.

Cheryl Tenbrink

Thank you!

Chris Porter

I have a similar problem.  I have downloaded and unzipped Enchanted Twilight and now want to add the images to the standard list. I have seen advice elsewhere here on installing similar images but they do not work for me in luminar 4. If I go to Edit/Creative/AI Augmented Sky/Object Selection/Show or Load Custom Images a file opens where the downloaded images are, but I can only load one image. I want to load all of them to save having to jump around.  Advice elsewhere says a file will open to which the images can be added, but that does not happen for me. I have gone round in circles trying to find some help about this, but there is nothing in any of the help filea about installing extras.

Kirk Osborn

If you'd like to add these skies to the default menu list, click AI Sky Replacement tool > Sky Selection > Show Custom Skies > copy the sky textures to the folder that opens. 

Here are the video tutorials that may also be helpful:

It is recommended to keep fewer than 50 skies at a time loaded for better performance. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.