I recently downloaded Luminar 4 for free as a part of the intel bonus bundle on my laptop (not exactly sure if this is the full version) and am having a strange problem:
The image preview does not update when I make any edits using the Edit sidebar (for example, change the Light Temperature, use AI Enhance etc.). It seems like the film strip on the left hand sidebar (with a tiny version of my image) updates perfectly fine. As well if I zoom into the image or out of the image, the preview refreshes fine (only refreshes once though, doesn't keep refreshing the preview if I continue making edits).
Also strangely I've found that this issue only happens when I'm using the laptop display. If I have Luminar open in full screen on an external display the everything seems to work fine.
So far I have tried the following:
- Uninstalling and reinstalling Luminar
- Installing Luminar on a fresh windows install
- Trying different versions of Intel graphics drivers (official ones from OEM and updated generic drivers)
Using Luminar 4.3.0 build 7119 (also tried 6886 from the offline installer, but same issue)
Specs for my laptop are as follows:
- Processor: 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 1.38 GHz with integrated Intel Xe graphics (I strongly suspect it could be related to the graphics drivers, Intel has had to fix bugs with several other applications)
- 32 GB ram, 1TB SSD
- Windows 10 Home 20H2 (64 bit of course)
- Dell Inspiron 5406 touch screen laptop (laptop screen has 1080p resolution, running at 125% display scaling factor, external monitor is 1440p)
Please let me know if anyone has any suggestions or if I can submit some sort of bug report. Would be pretty cool to play around with luminar I think.
Please sign in to leave a comment.