There is the ! mark on all my images and folders.

Answered

Comments

12 comments

• Official comment
    Alina Skylum

Hi Member,

Please follow the steps below:

• Go to the Catalog tab.
    • Right-click the missing folder
    • Choose Locate Folder from the menu
    • Find and point to the missing folder

I hope this helps!

Comment actions Permalink
    Michael Muni

YES IT IS PROPERLY ATTACHED!

Luminar 4 can see it fine Luminar AI shows !

Michael Muni

I have the same issue.

I add a folder, folder instantly has a !

I add an image and it has a ! and I cannot view full resolution of the image or make any edits. Locating file does noting.

Alina Skylum

Hi Michael,

Could you please specify where are your images located, on an internal or external drive?

Michael Muni

External drive

Peter Baker

I have the same problem.  Have followed advice, folder shows image processing.  Did this for three days without any difference.

Hesham Farid

Having the same problem on both Luminar AI and Luminar 4. Has this been resolved? It's kind of unfair of buying both programs and they are not working?! I have sent a ticket and received the same locate folder advice, which I have tried on my own and after several times and it doesn't work? Appreciate providing a working solution as I need to work on my photos. thank you 

Elena Blum

Hi Hesham Farid,

Could you please provide me with a full-window screenshot illustrating the issue? 

Moreover, please send us the screenshot of your Catalog file structure as in the example: http://prntscr.com/uis6gs 

How to take a screenshot: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/ 

Please contact our support team and we will do our best to assist you https://skylum.com/support

Hesham Farid

Thank you Elena for your prompt response. Unfortunately I couldn’t wait more and I ended up deleting the catalogue and created a new one.

Michael Muni

No it still has not been fixed. All i get from their support is a replay email saying sorry that it has taken a month to respond but we are really busy and then they just ask for more info and a screenshot.

I respond with all the info there is about the issue and a screenshot, and they replay with some non helpful response like can you just read the files from the computer instead of using a USB drive. NO the whole reason for this support request is to get the program to read my photo’s off the USB drive. It can see them on the local computers drive but not external USB.

after several emails back and forth I’ve just cut my loss’s and stopped responding. Its like they don’t even read the emails and just send a generic response that they copy and past to everyone.

Hesham Farid

Unfortunately I have ended up deleting the catalogue and creating a new one

Alina Skylum

Thank you.
    Please make sure that the external drive is properly attached.
    Luminar doesn't copy files to the internal drive (unless you choose Import), therefore, as soon as the drive gets disconnected, Luminar will lose your images.

Please sign in to leave a comment.