Adding Multiple images in Luminar AI

Answered

Comments

3 comments

Helga Hufflepuff

Hello Joyce,

Please, note that currently it is not possible to place several sky objects at the same time, however there is a workaround for that:

1. Add the desired object on your image.
    2. Export this image to desktop or any preferable folder. We recommend exporting in a lossless TIFF format to preserve quality.
    3. Reimport the picture to Luminar AI
    4. Add one more sky object.

Comment actions Permalink
    Joyce Benham

Oh no.....is this feature going to be available in the future as I see this was an option in the past based on the number of tutorials and videos I have watched....I also see that if an image is in jpg there are so many unwanted artifacts in the image that I have not experienced  with other software editing I use.  I shoot raw but final image in jpg.  Please introduce the ability to add multiple images soon.  I signed up and paid in full for the software and membership...not a trial version.... so how long do I have to cancel and get a full refund.  The time I spend searching for an answer before reaching out is important and why wasn't this made available from the get go.  I really like the concept ..... my first composite is absolutely amazing and I have received many compliments. 

Thank you in advance

Joyce

Angela Andrieux

Hi Joyce,

Since Luminar AI does not have layers (like previous versions, i.e. Luminar 4), we are looking at different ways to allow users to accomplish similar tasks such as placing multiple objects more efficiently. However, I don't have a timeline for implementation.

Our satisfaction guarantee allows for refunds up to 30 days from your date of purchase (or for those who pre-ordered, 30 days from the software release which was December 15, 2020). 

Please sign in to leave a comment.