Answered

Comments

7 comments

Denis Landry

Stephen

Welcome abord !

Comment actions Permalink
    Stephen Harshman

Good news! You can’t even spell. Are you the person who is working on the fix?

Denis Landry

Sorry Stephen, I'm not form the Skylum team...  Just another one who have problems and so dissapointed about this Luminar version... Waiting for a refund !!

Take care !

DLA

Stephen Harshman

Sorry to be rude to you. 

Anastasia Davis

Hi guys! Indeed, we have a lot of emails at the moment. We are doing our best to reply to each of them asap.

Stephen Harshman Could you describe your issue in a more detailed way? Have you tried to restore your catalog from backup? Here is how:

Please try the following steps:
    1. Hold down Option key on your keyboard and start Luminar. Keep holding Option until you see a window with a list of available backups appear.
    2. Select a backup that has been created prior to when you encountered the issue with the library and click Restore from Backup.

Let us know how it worked.
    Stephen Harshman

When I select the Luminar icon the splash screen shows. It is greyed out and non-functional. This screen lasts a few seconds then the crash report screen comes up. There is no recovery.

Following your advice, I held down the option key and clicked on the app icon. This action showed a screen to choose libraries and backups. I chose to create a new library. This has returned functionality to the app.

Is there a fix on the way to prevent this from occurring again? It would not be a happy thing to have a full library of images be lost due to this error.

Thank you for your assistance.

Helena Carter

Stephen Harshman,

I'm sorry this happened. Still, it's great Luminar Ai is up and running now. We are constantly investigating the cases our customers report in order to find out the possible causes and prevent any inconveniences in the future.

Please sign in to leave a comment.