Luminar Ai bugs

Answered

Comments

6 comments

• Official comment
    Helga Rowles

Hi Member!

There was a patch between the early-bird release and the global one.

We're currently investigating the issue with the activation screen. We haven't been able to catch the bug on our end yet, but as soon as we do - we will be sure to fix it.

> No luck trying to import luminar 4 looks. - please note that there's no way to import Luminar 4 looks. 

The looks from Luminar 4 should have been migrated to Luminar AI automatically. Make sure you have installed them in Luminar 4.

Here's how to find Luminar 4 looks in Luminar AI

• Launch LuminarAI.
    • In the top bar, click Templates > Switch to My Collection
    • You'll be able to find your looks from Luminar 4 under Legacy tab: https://prnt.sc/w0f969 

>When I try to preview what an edit looks like by clicking on the eye icon and or the before/after, no changes show. - I'm afraid I haven't been able to reproduce the issue on my end.

Could you please reach us at skylum.com/support so we can further investigate it?

Please attach your hardware configuration to your support request.

Thank you in advance!

Comment actions Permalink
    Brian Shanley

I have same problem, before/after not working. slider at bottom of page has no effect. plus other issues. very frustrating after taking so long to launch program. Also changes do not go back to Lightroom.

The suggested fixes are getting me nowhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still no satisfactory answers.

Brian Shanley

still waiting an answer on this same problem.

Agatha Winter

Hi there,

We're currently receiving quite a great number of requests so it may take a bit longer than usual for us to get back to you. Hope for your understanding.

Please sign in to leave a comment.