Aurora 2018 'Export' not workingt

Answered

Comments

12 comments

Austin Miller

Hello Member. Could you please specify if you have recently updated to macOS Big Sur?

Comment actions Permalink

Yes, I've BigSur now.

Austin Miller

Hello Member. Please note that Aurora HDR 2018 is our legacy app and it has compatibility issues with macOS Big Sur. We recommend using the following workaround to save the pictures:

Click on File > Open In > Photos.

This way the image will be saved in the Apple Photos.

Stanley Tay

Hi, I have also just installed the Big Sur OS & unable to export the edited photo. Tried opening it in Photos as suggested above but it doesn't work. Appreciate advice.

Katherine Nelson

Hi Stanley Tay,

Please note that Aurora HDR 2018 is our legacy software which is no longer supported. This is why it will not be made compatible with Big Sur. 

Cibin JANKOVIC

Bonjour 

Je n'arrive pas à exporter avec la transformation réalisée en HDR dans AURORA 2018.

L'exportation se fait mais sans changement de la photo transformée.

Si astuce il y avait , par avance merci .

Cordailement .

Alina Skylum

Hi Cibin JANKOVIC,

Could you specify which OS you have?

Cibin JANKOVIC

Oui Alina Skylum 

Mon OS Windows 10 famille .

Encore merci .

Cordialement .

Ivan Azure

Bonjour Cibin,

Nous serions reconnaissants si vous pouviez nous envoyer un enregistrement d'écran du processus (vidéo) et les photos originales avec lesquelles vous travaillez. Il est possible d'utiliser Monosnap: https://monosnap.com/welcome
    Veuillez contacter notre équipe d'assistance via support@skylum.com et nous vous enverrons le lien correspondant.

Markus Bl

The only way to export photos which works for me is to mail them from aurora. In that case the edit is transformed into an jpeg, which I can send via mail to myself. It is complicated but it works.

Chris Murphy

For anyone that has stumbled on this thread, here's the answer (after I bumbled my way on it when setting up my new computer):

Under "Extensions" in System Preferences, go down to the "Share Menu" option and make sure the "Add to Photos" is checked.  When it's not, you can "Open In.." photos until the cows come home but it will never show up.

Note this assumes you're running macOS Monterey (12.3.1).

Happy editing!

George Kaczmarek

Above works only when images are in "Photo" that is not solution for external hard drive.

Please sign in to leave a comment.