I bought it, but can't download it

Answered

Comments

6 comments

• Official comment
    Alina Skylum

Hi Joe,

I can see that my colleague has already replied to your email.
    Sorry for making you wait. We're currently receiving an unusually high volume of support requests, so it takes longer than usual to get back to our customers.

Comment actions Permalink
    Lenny Verkhovsky

Alina, I am subscribed to this community, and most of the issues people complaint about is not getting SW that they paid for.
    If you are providing a link for download trial version anyway, why not to make this link public and concentrate on the real issues of the SW?

Alina Skylum

Hi Lenny,

The download links are available on our site:
    https://prnt.sc/w3ciji 

Joe Hayter

Alinia Skylum, I just logged in and the link to download is now in the My Software tab of the My Account page. However it's not for the bundle I purchased. 

I saw that link in your screenshot last night, and it is for luminar ai only, it is NOT for the BUNDLE I purchased which consists of 3 separate things. I didn't download that last night from the link displayed in your screenshot because I didn't want to download just one part of what I bought and then not be able to get the rest of it. 

That is my complaint on this whole thing. 

There is an email in my email account that contains the links to the other two. Thank you for finally providing it. I'm still disappointed because of all the hassle of trying to purchase something in the manner of which your company provides fulfillment of purchased software. As Lenny Verkhovsky pointed out, those links should be public, right now they "sort of" are public in that what you provide is not for the bundle that I purchased but for only a part of it. 

I'm going to download it now.

Austin Miller

Hello Joe. Could you please specify what was in the bundle?

Please send your reply to skylum.com/support because we will not be able to provide you with the addons download links here.

Joe Hayter

Thank you Austin Miller. I finally got the links in an email yesterday and downloaded them. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.