Cannot activate Luminar AI purchased in Apple App Store on second Mac.

Answered

Comments

15 comments

• Official comment
    Austin Miller

Hello James.

Could you please specify if you have tried clicking on the Restore purchase button?

Comment actions Permalink
    James Lewis

Yes I have and I get "No prior purchase found. Please make sure to use the correct Apple ID." This is curious because I used my Apple ID to authorize the download from the App Store. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled.

Richard Harrington

Are both machines signed in with the same Apple ID?

James Lewis

Yes. I only have one Apple ID.

Jason Wayne

Same problem, the same apple id 

Helga Hufflepuff

Hao Ran,

Please, contact us via https://skylum.com/support so we can help you further. Thank you.

James Lewis

I received the reply from Skylum attached below. I performed all of the steps suggested with no change. Contacted the Apple App Store and they informed me resolving this issue was up to the developer. Apple kindly gave me a refund.

Luminar AI is not ready for prime time in the Apple App Store.

===========================

Hi James,

Thank you for reaching out.

Please accept my apologies for the delay in replying. We're currently receiving quite a great number of requests so it may take a bit longer than usual for us to get back to you. Hope for your understanding.

Please, try the following:

• Sign out, restart, and sign back into the App Store.
    • Verify you’re using the correct Apple ID.
    • Show hidden apps in the App Store.
    • Reset your Location, Privacy, and Network settings.

If nothing above doesn't help, you may want to reach to Apple Support at http://www.apple.com/support/mac/app-store/contact/  with regard to your purchase. The payments for the AppStore purchases are processed on their end.

Let me know how it goes.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Daria
    Skylum Support Team
    Great Photography Differently
    Web: www.skylum.com
    Connect on Facebook
    Follow us on Twitter

Valentin Dragomirescu

Got exactly the same issue. After installing a fresh Big Sur copy i downloaded Luminar 4 from the Appstore which is listed in my purchases. Got the same message. Alsready contacted Skylum via the „Submit your bill“ option on the website. Nor answer yet. Apple also exceeded the 48 hours they wanted to answer me in this case. I‘m over the deadline with a client because of this issue! That means losing money...i‘m really angry somehow hope to get help soon

Kirk Osborn

Hi Valentin,

I'm afraid that I cannot locate the support request linked to your email address.

Please contact us at urgent@skylum.com and we will do our best to help you.

Iori ONDA

same problem.

I bought Luminar 4 pre-order on gmail account.

but I registered "link my account" to apple ID.

Kate Williams

Hi Iori ONDA,

I've checked your account and I can see that you purchased Luminar 4 on our website. 

You can access the download links and a license in your account (the My Software tab). Please log in using a Google account here: http://skylum.com/user/login 

Your support request has also been processed. Please check your inbox. 

Vince Uson

I am having the same issue after purchasing Luminar Ai on Apple App Store . It works fine on my Mac but I can’t restore my purchase on her Mac . Has this issue been resolved yet ?

Elena O'Brien

Hi Vince Uson,

Please, reach out to us at https://skylum.com/support so we can help you out with that as soon as possibe.

Florencio Arteaga López

Me ocurre el mismo problema. Intento utilizar Luminar AI en mi segundo ordenador y me pide que lo compre "de nuevo". Apple dice que me ponga en contacto con el desarrollador , skylum, pero aquí no contesta nadie. Entro con la misma cuenta de apple, he cerrado e iniciado sesión etc.....Ya he escrito un correo al soporte. Esperando contestación.......

Helga Rowles

Hi Florencio,

Thanks for submitting a support request. As far as I can see, the issue has already been sorted out.

If further assistance is needed, don't hesitate to reach our support team. Have a great weekend!

Please sign in to leave a comment.