Neither Erase nor Clone and Stamp tools work in Luminar AI

Answered

Comments

4 comments

• Official comment
    Helga Rowles

Hi Richard, I reproduced the issue with the Clone&Stamp tool and reported it to our tech team.
    Upd. At this time, this is expected behavior, but we hope to change it in future updates. Edits will turn back as soon as you finish using the Clone&Stamp tool.

However, I haven't been able to reproduce the issue with the Erase tool.

Please send us a screen recording of what you do in the software before encountering the issue. Here's how to record a screen on Mac:

https://support.apple.com/guide/quicktime-player/record-your-screen-qtp97b08e666/mac

Please upload the original photo too.

Here's how you can send us the files:

1. Visit https://wetransfer.com/
    2. If it's your first time visiting this website, it might ask you to purchase a subscription. Simply select to proceed with the free version.
    3. Click Add your files.
    4. Select the file(s) on your computer.
    5. After you see all the files you need to send appear in the list, click the icon to the left of the Transfer button (the icon looks like a circle with three dots in it).
    6. In Send As select Link.
    7. Click Transfer.
    8. After the files have finished uploading, click Copy Link and paste it into the reply to your support request at skylum.com/support

Comment actions Permalink
    Richard Goldstone

This is under Mac Big Sur v11.1

Steve Kruger

I also have that issue with the Clone & Stamp, and it is particularly annoying when you have used the tool to crop the image, as the image is returned to its raw look and size. 

I have not had the OP's problem with the Eraser tool, although I have found it very slow to process, and I have a couple of times had to repeat the erase a number of times to achieve a result.

I know that it is now an old product, but some of the best erase and cloning tools are in the SnapHealCK product which I still use a lot. I will be unhappy on the day that it ceases to work after a Mac upgrade.

Thank you.

Jamel DeCasseres

Same issue with the clone stamp tool. Please fix as soon as possible. This is very annoying.

Please sign in to leave a comment.