Whaddya have to do to get the refund?

Answered

Comments

14 comments

• Official comment
    Helga Rowles

Hi!
    Our support team usually replies within 24 hours, but we're currently receiving quite a number of requests so it may take a bit longer than usual for our team to get back to you. I hope for your understanding and thank you for your patience.

Comment actions Permalink
    Mark Nowicki

That bis probably the best..as product not delivered yet paid for. I will open a request with paypal...I bought this 2 times and still cant activate 

John Paterson

I'm giving my refund request 1 week, then will seek help from my CC company. They fail to say they are swamped here in the community area. On Twitter, they are saying support requests are running longer than normal

Dave Marcus

Why does Skylum need highly-trained support professionals to handle a refund request?  It is a trivial and routine clerical task. 

Dave Marcus

Hi Helga, how backed up is your support team - how many days?  Please set honest expectations.  Thank you. 

Kate Williams

Hi Dave, 

It may take up to 3-4 days for us to reply. 

Nevertheless, please rest assured that we'll eventually process all support requests submitted. Please bear with us while we're doing our best to process as many tickets as possible. 

Dave Marcus

I just got an email that the “return” of Luminar AI was processed.

Denis Landry

For me I'm stiil waiting for an answer !!

I asked for the refund and no news !!

I'll go on Paypal to give mention !

DLA

Helena Carter

Hi Denis Landry,

The last email we received from you (from the email you have the account with and we can track this in our system), was on April, 2. I believe you have contacted us from another one?

Please, note that usually, we reply within 24 hours, however, due to Luminar AI release, we receive a great number of emails, thus, it might take us a bit longer to get back to you. however, we want to assure you that we reply to each and every request we receive.

Denis Landry

Hi Helena,

Check carefully, I sent my email on dec-20-2020 at 9:13 to this address : contact@skylum.com

I paid $119.00 CAD via Paypal to Paddle.com !!

This was for 2 seats... And I received this from Skylum oct 29 2020 at 10:56 :

Order confirmation #19338673

And all those email was from the email in my Skylum account !!

Please, will you refund my account ?

Thank you

Denis

Helena Carter

Hi Denis Landry,

I'm afraid that is a wrong email.

Please, reach out via https://skylum.com/support so we could assist you in a more effective way.

Denis Landry

How it could be a WRONG email ???

This is the one I use for login and I also received the answers form here in my Email !!!

So !!!  the Email in my profile is the one working !

Denis

Helga Hufflepuff

Denis Landry,

We mean that contact@skylum.com is incorrect e-mail address. All support inquiries should be created via https://skylum.com/support.

Full refund was issued for your order. Sorry to hear it did not go as expected.

Denis Landry

Hi,

Refund received this morning ! Thank you !

Sorry about Luminar AI... Lots of promises, and in the background it is a big degradation of Luminar 4... So I'll continu to use the Luminar 4 in parallel with my others softwares.

Probably, one day, we will see a godd upgrade of the AI version !

Denis

Please sign in to leave a comment.