Worst Customer Support for a refund

Answered

Comments

7 comments

• Official comment
    Helga Rowles

Hi guys,

Our support team usually replies within 24 hours, but we're currently receiving quite a number of requests so it may take a bit longer than usual for our team to get back to you. I hope for your understanding and thank you for your patience.

Comment actions Permalink
    Colin Grant

I too have applied for a refund....twice. So far nothing.

Peter Gladstein

I would suggest you open a dispute with your credit card company and request a refund.

Colin Grant

Thank you for the update Helga. The problem is the refund is time limited so we need to know that you have received our requests and that they are in order. Not even your auto-reply email does that as it does not raise a support ticket number for reference.

Kiril Varbanov

One of the worst customer support ever. 
    First, we prepaid for a software we have never seen. Then, being relentlessly disappointed, we apply for refund. I applied twice, but I don't know if their support received it or not - there is no indication, no email back, no nothing, no evidence I did it. And time flies... 
    Skylum doesn't have an email to talk to their users - the "contact@skylum.com" alias is a bot. 
    One of the worst customer experience I had to deal with in my 16 years of IT industry and 12 as photographer. 
    Couple a days more and I will dispute the charge as fraud. 

Colin Grant

Yes this is taking too long. To not even get a formal acknowledgement is a disgrace. If nothing by tomorrow I will also be opening a case with my card company.

Kate Williams

Colin, we send an automated confirmation that a request is received when you reach us via a support form. 

As long as a refund request is submitted within 30 days, it will be processed. It's just that it can take us a bit more time to reach it because of an overwhelming number of incoming requests that we're receiving right now. 

Kiril Varbanov, 

contact@skylum.com is not a support contact. The automated reply informs you about that and suggests you to reach us via the contact form at https://skylum.com/support 

Your refund requests are now processed. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.