Major problems Luminar AI

Answered

Comments

7 comments

• Official comment
    Kirk Osborn

You can activate LuminarAI directly from your Skylum Account.

Follow these simple instructions to activate LuminarAI

1. Download and install LuminarAI

2. Open LuminarAI. You will see a window that prompts you to log in to your Skylum Account.

See the screenshot: http://prntscr.com/vzpp8y

3. If you already have a Skylum Account, sign in with your email and password or a linked third-party account: Facebook, Google, Apple, or
    Microsoft.

4. If you don’t have a Skylum Account, click Register and create one using the same email address you used to buy LuminarAI

5. Congratulations! You’ve activated LuminarAI

Let us know if any assistance is needed and have a great day!
    Comment actions Permalink
    Hein Leenstra

I need a activation code which you should heve given me!!!! but whichj I did not get

Norbert Deniflé

Für Luminar AI wird kein Aktivierungscode verschickt. Wenn man Luminar AI gestartet hat, wird man aufgefordert sich bei seinem Skylum-Konto anzumelden. Hat man dieses getan, wird das Programm automatisch aktiviert.

Norbert Deniflé

No activation code will be sent for Luminar AI. When you have started Luminar AI, you will be asked to log into your Skylum account. Once you have done this, the program is activated automatically.

Hein Leenstra

This is funny, because I was asked to supply my activation code. Up to now I am still in the expirred Trial version and asked to continue that or to buy (In German!). I bought and paid AI on 21-12-20. I provided Skylum with pfoof of payment.
    AI is neither in my software list!

Hein Leenstra

Skylum have located my payment and Luminar AI is properly downloaded now and functional!
    Problem solved

Norbert Deniflé

It's nice that it works.

Please sign in to leave a comment.